A wonderful new tool has made Ellie Hanson’s Color Consultations more exciting by using almost any photo. It really can be a photo of just about anything. If you love all the colors in the image, then at NexTrend Design, we can use it to create your next interior design color scheme. I’ll show you exactly what I mean.
Here’s my photo of a RED DOOR from a Vancouver church:
(not bad photography, eh?)
Now see my photo transformed into a paint colour palette for interior spaces… here
Scroll down on my Stylyze site to see several more of my own personal photos to give you a few more colour scheme ideas for interiors or exteriors. Stylyze is a wonderful tool for Colour Designers & Property Stylists like me.
FREE OFFER - TAKE ACTION. (PLUS AN EXTRA BONUS OFFER)
Here’s a FREE OFFER to give you an injection of colour inspiration: How about sending me YOUR photo that captures colours you adore and I’ll create a Stylyze Colour Scheme for you. This FREE offer is open to the first 20 submissions/photos I get. You can send 1 – 3 photos & I’ll choose ONE per person to Stylyze & publish. Offer open till Dec. 15, 2013.
EXTRA BONUS OFFER: As a Thank You for ”LIKING” NexTrend Design on Facebook, I’ll Stylyze a 2nd photo for you. (Just click Blue Social Media bottom at top right of my home page to land on my NexTrend Design’s Facebook Page, enjoy looking around & then click “Like”)
Here’s what to do next:
1. Go to the “Contact me” page on my website & write “Please Stylyze My Photo” in the subject line. In the message area write a description of your photo & briefly explain why you want it Stylyzed into a colour scheme.
2. I’ll personally respond & email you some information. (some guidelines & restrictions apply, so photos need to be your own originals, royalty-free jpegs of publishable quality & subject matter.)
3. Email me with answers to a few questions and attach your photo.
4. I’ll create a Stylyze colour scheme for you & publish it on my Stylyze site. I’ll be in touch with an announcement when your Stylyzed Colour Palette is published.
5. Spread the word & share this with your friends, family, & colleagues so that they can also submit their photo to be Stylyzed. Then encourage your friends to see your published Stylyzed photo. Your photo’s colours could determine the next new colour scheme for your home or business. Stylyze Colour Scheming is not only great fun, it’s incredibly inspiring and it’s eye-opening colour information you can actually USE. Thank you, Stylyze, for a great design tool!
Need help with colour? Get an interior or exterior colour consultation for your home, business, or restaurant. It’s far less costly than colour mistakes like choosing yesterday’s colours. Hint: The brown & tan trend is OVER! …Builders please take note. More colour info here
Selling your home? We’re helping home owners, real estate agents, & relocation companies across Greater Vancouver sell homes faster & for the best price with proven home staging techniques & our unique training in trends & colour marketing psychology. Staging info here